On this month’s live coaching call for Edge Members, I told them what I would do if I were them and I were trying to set up a spectacular year in 2020. Among those suggestions was that I would ask myself the following questions. Please don’t limit yourself to these as Einstein said, “If you can ask the right questions, the answers are often obvious and easy.”
- What were gross sales? (The point being you should know this number instantly…and then you can ask whether that was good or bad, high or low, etc.)
- What did you take out personally? (Again…what you expected? If not, ask, “Why?” Then, ask “Why” seven more times until you get to the root of the real reason!)
- What went well?
- What didn’t go so well?
- What would you have done differently?
- What could you have done better?
- What will you take into 2020 with you to make it a more profitable and more enjoyable year?
- Right now I feel the greatest sense of need for __________
- The problems or challenges I most want to overcome right now are _________
- The things that sap my energy that I most want to remove from my life are ________________
- The place I feel stuck is_______________
- What is the biggest change you’d like to make in your life right now, and what would it be worth to you to make that change?
- What’s motivating you more right now—the desire to get away from something causing pain, or the desire to move closer to something you perceive as pleasurable?
- Whats the best thing about your life right now?
- And what’s the one thing you would most want to change?
Hopefully the answer to these will be highly enlightening. But just in case, below is a list of 63 more! That should hold you for a while.63Questions