Yes, this post is entirely promotional, so if you’re not interested in learning about the new IDMBA Affiliate program, feel free to skip it.
The affiliate program is designed to help interior designers, or other entities who deal with a relatively large number of designers to earn extra income based on the simple act of referring someone to our growing library of online courses at our online school, www.interiordesignmba.com.
If you’ve never participated in an Affiliate program before, you might be surprised how simple it is. Here are the basics:
- You sign apply to become an Affiliate by clicking HERE.
- We approve your application
- You log into your dashboard (at that same site) and search through the “assets” that are available to you. Assets attempt to cover the various ways you interact with designers including Tweets, Facebook posts, email copy and full banner ads for websites and blogs.
- You send one or more “assets” to your network of designers and suggest they take a look at one or more of our courses.
- When someone arrives at our website because they clicked on your link, they become your customer and are protected for 45 days.
- Anything they purchase during that 45 day period will earn you a commission, starting at 20%. That’s about $200 per course for you at current prices, and a whole lot more for the upcoming Interior Design MBA Program.
If you want to learn more, enroll in the free course on our website by clicking on the following link: https://www.interiordesignmba.com/p/idmba-affiliate-program
We’re launching with what we call a “soft launch,” meaning we fully expect some glitches. If you’d rather wait until everything is running smoothly, we understand. Then again, we’re going to reward our “pioneers” with the highest commission levels.